Neutral? colourful? Silk? fresh? Your wedding flowers & décor is a large part of wedding planning!
You should start thinking about florists and flowers as early as possible after securing your wedding date. Those early discussions with potential florists will set the theme, atmosphere and colour palette for your wedding day. It will also give you a real understanding of what you might need to budget to achieve your perfect wedding florals.
Here’s a few things you need to think about and communicate to your chosen florist or venue dresser
- What specific areas do you need dressing? At Tyn Dwr Hall we always provide complimentary fresh bouquets from Vivid Floral in the Main Entrance and Drawing Room
- Make a list of all the items you definitely require – Bridal Bouquets, Buttonholes, Ceremony & Table decoration
- Your preferences – Is there a particular colour theme? Do you have a complete dislike for Gypsophila? Do you have extreme hay fever in the summer?
- Venue Details – Ceiling heights, aisle length, table size. Speak with your Wedding manager for more information!
“I believe that floral art is a natural talent, with no boundaries. I love working with my clients, getting to know them, their personalities and vision – whether it be quirky, rustic, traditional or glamorous. In short, I love to create floral magic! Anyone who has attended any of our last couple of Open Days will understand… That WOW factor every time.”
Locally based in Wrexham, every member of the Vivid team love what they do and have a real passion to provide the highest quality fresh flowers. Each floral design, bouquet and arrangement is freshly made to your individual order and created by one of Vivid’s highly experienced qualified florists.
At Ivy Pip & Rose, Rebecca designs floral arrangements with intention. The best creations look relaxed, effortless and timeless. But, woven through them all, between the ivy (and the roses), you’ll find a magical tale just waiting to be told.
Wedding Event Hire from Uplit Event Hire – Luxury Venue Dressing. Our friends at UPLIT specialise in luxury venue dressing and accessory hire. From chair décor, dancefloors, a vast range of centrepieces and stunning, unique accessories. it’s all in the detail! Based near Wrexham, we would highly recommend visiting the UPLIT showroom – we can’t confirm you will be leaving with just what you went in for though… we’ll take them all!
We know a lot of our couples take inspiration from past Tyn Dwr Weddings and Open Days, here are some of our top Tyn Dwr Flower tips!
- Re-use your flowers – Fireplace flowers can move to the top table or place the bridesmaid bouquets into vases!
- Research florists that have been to the venue before – Tyn Dwr Hall’s Instagram is your best friend! Our recommended suppliers know the venue like the back of their hand, they’ll be able to advise on what works best, what is necessity and what’s not
- Ask lots of questions! – Is there a minimum spend? An added cost for travel/mileage? What is included and what is not? Vases, tealights, candles & props may come at an extra cost
If you have any questions regarding venue dressing, florist or supplier recommendations, contact our Wedding Team today on 01978 884664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org